Tuesday, December 23, 2014

About My End of Year Posts

It's hard to believe that we've reached the end of yet another year here. I can honestly say that I feel bad about not keeping up with my posting schedule again this year, but I am going to really try to be more regular in 2015 with my writing update posts and my book review posts.

Okay, so this is going to be a really short update post, but I wanted to say that I sat down and looked through the books that I've read this year (91 books so far with a week left in 2014 so I'm aiming for 100 books) and I tried to figure out what books would make my Top Reads of 2014 blog post.

My conclusion...

I had so many that I actually really enjoyed so I decided to split the list up and do two blog posts...one for "adult" Reads and one for "YA" reads.

But then I got to looking at the list of books further and I decided that perhaps it would be best to divide those up a little better, so I came up with a much more balanced set of posts.

So...in the next week I will have THREE blog posts on my Top Reads of 2014: an "adult" blog post, a "YA" blog post, and a post revolving around my Top Series Reads. Now, to be able to make the Series list, I determined that I needed to have read at least three books in the series during the course of 2014.

For all of my Top Reads blog posts, I will once again reiterate that I will discuss books that I have read in 2014. These books are not necessarily new books as of 2014, though there are a number of shiny new books on the lists.

Okay...so that's all.

Expect three book-centric blog posts in the next week.

Oh, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy Yule, Happy Festivus, Happy Holidays, or whichever celebration/holiday greeting is applicable to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment