Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo August Session - Week Four AKA The Finish Line


Final Word Count: 51,063 on Day 27. So I get this cool little icon to post places:


Camp NaNoWriMo doesn't have the same winner goodies as NaNoWriMo, but it still feels to good knowing that I wrote 50K on a novel in a month. Since I am looking towards publication, even self-publication, the CreateSpace coupon I get from winning NaNoWriMo is extremely helpful.

Okay, and now that I've reached my goal for Camp, I can focus on my next project for my writing goals, which is finishing up the edits for Project Death: Resurrection. I have 16 chapters to edit and then a final read-through to make sure there aren't any hugely glaring mistakes. Once I have done all that then I will set it aside until I have completed my NaNovel in November. I think one more read-through of Resurrection in December and everything will be copacetic.

I realize that this is a rather short post but I'm going to get back to writing.

Oh, I almost forgot...the other day I went on a cover creating binge and made 12 different covers, most of them for novels I have mentioned in the past few posts. I'll be posting those up when I get back to working on those stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment