Monday, August 5, 2013

Vote for the Project Death: Revelation Cover

Okay everyone, I said that I would allow you guys to vote for which cover will be on Project Death: Revelation next year. That being said, I think the winner is probably fairly obvious. I know which one I like. The photo editing took a lot of time and I had to change a lot from what I envisioned in my mind so it would look a lot better. Anyway, this post is going up today, August 5th. Post your comments on which cover you prefer by August 9th, and the winner will be officially posted on my Goodreads account and on here, with the full summary, etc.

Here is Option #1:


And here's Option #2:


Well, I guess that is all for now. Remember to comment on this post, telling me Option #1 or Option #2 by August 9th.

2 comments:

  1. Option #2. Although I don't think I really need to say much on why...

    A.R.L. Elf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 2nd photo the best, I think it fits the story best. BUT, I don't like the way the font kind of blends in- it's kind of hard to read.

    ReplyDelete