Saturday, August 10, 2013

Introducing...Project Death: Revelation

After a week of voting, the results are in for your choice of cover for Project Death: Revelation. I can honestly say that I very much love the choice. And, as promised, I will now post the winning cover as well as the back cover summary.



It has been one hundred years since Thanos left the Resurrectors to become Death. That past was one of his most guarded secrets…until now. 
He has been ordered to tell Tamesis, his Angel of Death, his whole story, but what it reveals about him is something he continually struggles with. 
Every event, every conversation, every relationship is one Thanos vividly recalls. After admitting how he felt for Tamesis even though they could never act on it, Thanos worries that telling her everything will cause her to leave. For Thanos, his tale is not just how he came to be this way, but also how the people in his life affected him. 
But even as he tells his story, Thanos worries that something else is happening that will threaten his relationship with Tamesis. Piecing together the clues leads to a revelation that foretells destruction unless Fate chooses to intervene. 
Follow Death, his Angel, and the Reapers as tensions with the Resurrectors grow to a boiling point. The revelations will change everything as the line between life and death, and the will of Fate becomes clearer. And if things do not go well, the resulting outbursts could start a ripple effect through the world of humans.

There are so many amazing revelations in this book, and I have learned a lot more about these characters. Right now I do feel that I'm on schedule to have Project Death: Revelation published in Summer 2014. First, though, I will have my attention focused on the editing of another book, Souls Unknowing, which I'm hoping to have out in December 2013. More information on that to come as I get further along in the process. Also, I will be barreling through a new story for NaNoWriMo this year, and hopefully it will be one of my best stories to date.

If I can keep to my own deadlines and such then I will have two books out each year, one in June and one in December, at least through the end of 2019. I know that it sounds crazy to have things planned that far in advance, but the Project Death series is four books, and the Souls trilogy is obviously three. Then, after those, I have a seven book series I'd like to wrap up and publish, so those are my self-publishing plans.

In other news, if the sales of my self-published books do well, then I do have a couple other novels that are set aside for submission to publishing houses. We'll just have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment